by Infowars.com | July 1, 2014
U.N.’s urban planning program turns the population into mere serfs who are easily controlled by the government
Signed in 1992 by multiple nations, including the United States, the United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development program is an urban planning “action plan” which calls for government to eventually take control of all land use without leaving any decision making in the hands of private property owners.
The overall intent of Agenda 21, which can be best described as neo-feudalism, is to expand government power at the expense of individual liberties by making the population more dependent on city infrastructure controlled by the government.
Some of the current urban planning trends of Agenda 21 include but are not limited to:
– The closure of rural land for public use and the erosion of rural property ownership
– The development of “multi-use” condos with the first floor designated for businesses catering to the tenants above, encouraging condo dwellers to remain close to home much like serfs from the Middle Ages
– The purposeful lack of easy freeway access in cities which similarly ensures that residents never venture far from their neighborhoods
– The construction of expensive and inefficient public rail systems in cities in order to increase centralized government control while also reducing – and even outright banning – the use of private transportation such as cars
– The accelerated implementation of toll roads, especially toll roads that discourage driving by increasing prices for traveling alone or for driving in “congested” areas
– Utilities monitored by “Smart Meters” which can be controlled – and shut off – remotely by public utility companies
While Agenda 21 proponents constantly suggest that the program is simply “voluntary,” this is a moot point when so many American cities are already implementing Agenda 21 which clearly benefits the government at the expense of its citizens.