Pierre Kory | 16 Jan 2022
Although this article’s headline may be one of the worst ever in COVID, it holds one of the most hopeful messages yet.
Woke up last Sunday to a text forwarded to me by my wife. It was a series of notes taken by a good friend of hers which summarized the main points heard on a conference call with the International Head of Infectious Disease at Massachusetts General Hospital (i.e. “Haavaad”). This is what it looked like:
I found it remarkable on a number of fronts given that this information;
- Comes out of the Top of the Ivory Tower of Ivory Towers (Harvard)
- Comes from the Director of International Infectious Disease
Despite #1 and #2, the Director;
- Subtly questions the accuracy of publicly disseminated hospitalization data (a large number of us have long stopped placing high value on the disseminated aggregate U.S data as it is not only severely discordant with other countries’s data (U.K, Israel, S. Africa etc) but the underlying granular, “source” data is almost never supplied to the public. Plus, the U.S agencies history of data shenanigans in the pandemic is terrifying – i.e. remember when they made a rule to stop testing the vaccinated and to advise docs against checking antibodies on anyone prior to vaccinating them?
- Says that boosters will not be needed for Omicron. Wait, what? Scientific truth and logic is now coming out of a major academic institution in the U.S? No more of their long-standing, complicit (silent) support of an unending series of illogical policies around these novel vaccines? He openly says this while all the public health agencies and mass media continue to whip up fear of Omicron so as to try to increase vaccination rates? He even implicity brings up the reality that vaccines designed for older and fundamentally different variants have already shown either negligible or negative protection against Omicron. Whoa. He also didn’t bother (or forgot) to parrot the manipulative lie that vaccines are responsible for preventing hospitalization and death in Omicron? Who slipped this guy the Truth Serum?
- Offers a highly positive message in line with my growing and large network of COVID-expert colleagues in that the global data on Omicron strongly suggests it will infect such large swaths of society that things will get back to normal, based on the fact that natural immunity to (and displacement of) the more dangerous variants will result. And, we should be “getting to the other side” of the wave by March! Further:
- “Omicron approaching 100% of cases in Massachusetts” (this is the only statement I would need “real” data on as I am still seeing some amounts of Delta in my practice)
- “We’re all going to get it so contact tracing worthless.” (Umm, what contact tracing? Is that a thing in the U.S?)
- “No need to stay home unless in the extremes of age or chronic illness“ (what? No more huddling in our houses, trembling in fear? Woohoo!)
- “Very low risk of Omicron impacting the lungs.” YES!! (says the lung doctor)
It so happens that right after I got the text I received a call from a friend, the investigative journalist Mary Beth Preiffer (she has expertly covered so many critical aspects of the pandemic including early treatments, ivermectin, vaccines, and the health agency corruptions). I shared with her the text given its relevance to an article she was writing about Omicron, and although I gave her my personal source of the text, she instead decided to go “straight to the source” to verify its contents, i.e. Dr. Edward Ryan and Mass General. Please read her substack below detailing their inevitable “walk back of” and “non-comment on” these statements. I guess the truth serum wore off. Bummer. It was a blast while it lasted, but it also means.. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MARCH!!!!
Please folks, remember:
World-wide Rally for Freedom Day, Sunday January 23 (note we are marching in solidarity with many other countries on that day)
Join us for a March in Washington, DC to protest the numerous harmful infringements of societal and health freedoms that have been implemented in COVID, such as; forced COVID vaccinations of the naturally immune, forced COVID vaccinations of healthy children, and the interference with a physicians ability to care for their COVID patients.
Gather at the Washington Monument by 11:30a.m. Then we will march to the Lincoln Memorial (1 mile) to listen to COVID thought leaders, experts, and activists as they give a series of short, powerful statements. I am one of them.. and I am pumped!
United We Stand, in Peace We March. Bring friends and jackets – and transistor radios in case you come late and/or can’t get close enough to the amplified areas of sound. Given the number of people estimated, cell phone service is unlikely to hold up, even for just radio.
Finally, I am honored to have been invited by Dr. Chris Martenson and Peak Prosperity to their Annual Seminar as part of a speaker panel including some powerhouse thought leaders. Don’t miss it folks. Register using this link: http://peak22.events/kory