December 22, 2013
Making vaccines safe by removing their toxins (greening), or telling people they have a right to look at vaccine ingredients before deciding whether to vaccinate or not may be the politically correct form of vaccination resistance. It does help avoid some of the wrath from vaccination high priests. However, the very nature of our immune systems and what vaccinations do to artificially stimulate immunity makes safe vaccinating an oxymoron.
The Fallacy and Dangers of Artificial Immune Stimulation
Bypassing our normal immune system pathway and inserting an artificial immune response stimulant (vaccination) with or without added toxins has inherent dangers. Few articulate this better than Dr. Suzanne Humprhies.
- H1N1 Vaccine Dangers (mademan.com)
- Dr. Rima Responds to a Vax-pushing Bio-ethicist (thelibertybeacon.com)
- Can Gardasil Cause Death? (mademan.com)
- Vaccines and Autism Information – Do Vaccinations Cause Autism? (everydayfamily.com)
- Is a Modified Immunization Schedule Safe for Your Baby? (everydayfamily.com)