28 Dec 2013
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.
The email, subject line “Impeachment,” was sent to Obama for America supporters, imploring them to contribute to the DNC’s 2014 efforts. “What do these people all have in common?,” the email asked, featuring quotes from Republican Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Rep. Kerry Bentivolio of Michigan, and Rep. Blake Farenthold of Texas discussing the possibility of impeaching Obama for one of his numerous instances of presidential misconduct.
The DNC email discussed the “I-Word” and said that “Republicans are actually excited about the idea.”
- DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility (engineeringevil.com)
- DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility (12160.info)
- 8. DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility (12160.info)
- Desperate Democrats – elect us in 2014 so Obama wouldn’t be impeached (fireandreamitchell.com)
- DNC Sends E-mail to Supporters Urging Them to Vote Democratic so GOP Won’t be Able to Impeach Obama (blackchristiannews.com)
- DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility (blackrepublican.blogspot.com)
- DNC sends paranoid email defending Obama from impeachment possibility… (redflagnews.com)
- H●ȴȴɣwͼͽd added 2 discussions to the group Expose: Barack Hussein Obama (12160.info)
- WATCH: Congressman Says House Has Enough Votes to Impeach Obama (VIDEO) (capitalisminstitute.org)