November 7, 2013
Despite a softening tone from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on the regime’s illicit nuclear program, the Islamic Republic is hardening its position on the right to enrich uranium.
An analysis by Fars News Agency, the Revolutionary Guards’ media outlet, said that Iran not only has the right to continue its nuclear program but to expand it dramatically to fulfill its needs.
The recent analysis comes as the second round of talks between Iran and the world 5+1 powers is to take place on Nov. 7-8.
- Russia optimistic about Iran nuclear issue: Lavrov (theiranproject.com)
- Nuke Talks Must Convince Hard-Liners in Iran, US (abcnews.go.com)
- UN urges nuke cooperation from NKorea, Iran, Syria (nzherald.co.nz)
- Rouhani: ‘Zionists resort to sabotage when Iran succeeds’ (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- US and Iran eye diplomatic defrosting at UN (bigstory.ap.org)
- Iran parliament chief warns over nuclear pressures (bigstory.ap.org)
- Axis of Evil Nuke: N.Korea, Iran ‘Pledge Continued Cooperation’ (israelnationalnews.com)
- On Iran, Jewish Groups are to Blame (algemeiner.com)
- Iran mulls Persian cat as next animal astronaut (bigstory.ap.org)
- Iran calls for global nuclear disarmament (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)