America has been seized by an executive dictatorship
Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson
December 17, 2013
History has witnessed almost every kind of dictatorship imaginable, but what Americans are facing in the 21st century is a form of totalitarianism so pernicious that it is able to camouflage its unified agenda behind a veil of contrived partisan politics that tricks people into believing they have choice and freedom, when in reality the entire country and the office of president has been seized by a cabal of corporate looters.
This cabal manufactured Brand Obama just as they will manufacture future presidents as mere figureheads for Totalitarianism 2.0 – a new form of tyranny which places large corporations and military-industrial complex titans above the law with diplomatic immunity, while exploiting the office of president to achieve a fusion of corporate and state dictatorship via executive fiat.
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.” Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope.
- ObamaGate: Obama’s Scandals & The Totalitarian Future (scoop.it)
- Barack Obama’s de facto totalitarian nation (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Re: Obama the Dictator – Authoritarian – Totalitarian Executive (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Chris Hedges’ Introduction to Inverted Totalitarianism from “Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt” (chycho.blogspot.com)
- Barack Obama’s de facto totalitarian nation (rinf.com)
- The ObamaCare Shakedown and Takedown (activistpost.com)
- Masking totalitarianism (conservativeread.com)